Friday, October 11, 2013

Kevin Martinez - Reflection

Kevin Martinez 

Period 1

Group #2

3-2-1 Reflection

What we learned:

For a fact we enjoyed this interesting seminar on "O,what a rogue and peasant am I". Me and my group learned many different examples of what Hamlet tries to create. At first the significant part of what makes Hamlet a coward is from what he tries to create but can't do because of his lack of confidence in the play. He can think, but he can't do. This is the reason why he attacks himself in this soliloquy. 

Most importantly of how Hamlet lets out his emotions, me and my group were discussing about that Hamlet can be really sentimental at times. As we said before, Hamlet doesn't take action, he argues with himself. He runs away from those troubles.that is why we see him run away from those troubles the fact that someone killed his father makes the plot even more interesting. We see a whole complexity of his thoughts and state of conscience.


Lastly he sets of his judgments and hypocrisy through the play as a whole. 


Questions: Why does Hamlet sometimes says: Am I a coward? Is it because it's ironic?
Also, " Who calls me villain"? exactly mean? how?

Goal/ objective:
Me and my group would like to know the essence of how Hamlet thinks in a rational way through the play as a whole and most importantly how he thinks too

0 comments:

Post a Comment